The first *IASK* Kinesiology Grant to be awarded will be in collaboration with *Knowlative*.
- We seek to promote connection and vitality in the kinesiology world. In order to do this, we are offering an opportunity for IASK members to apply for grants that can help move the work forward. For 2021 we have a total of 3,000 euros to offer in the form of grants. These are available for three different types of projects: research, education and humanitarian.
- The attached application form is meant to be a basic guideline. **We encourage applicants to add information to the application that will make it compelling for voters – pictures, videos, testimonials, website, etc.
- Applications and reports must be submitted in English. Those not fluent in English are welcome to use more visuals to help convey the message clearly.
- Applications must be received by July 15. Applications will be reviewed by the committee. If an application is incomplete or not in alignment with IASK’s values, applicants may be asked to make changes or the application may be rejected. Accepted applications will all be open to IASK members to view online in July with winners to be chosen and announced at the 2021 AGM in September.
- As this is the first time IASK and Knowlative are running this grant, it is a trial and a work in progress. We will not have everything perfect first time around. In this regard, to honour the integrity of this project and kinesiology as a whole, we reserve the right to make adjustments to our process as we go if we feel that it is important to do so.*
For full information about this grant and to apply.