The 4th International Meeting of Associations
and IASK 30th anniversary Celebration Conference
took place in April 2017 in Bergamo, Italy.
We really did Connect Through Kinesiology!
We wish to thank warmly the speakers and participants,
who made it possible to organize this great conference.
The Board of IASK also thanks warmly the whole board of AKSI and collaborators,
without whom this would not have been possible.
Date of next International meeting of Associations: April 12-13 2018
Date of next IASK Annual General Meeting: April 13 2018
For more info please contact the IASK board: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for Dr Anne Jensen’s webinar, September 12th at 7 p.m. CET: Register
We are working on a new IASK website which will be available soon.
The ENGLISH PAGE of our site has the newest information. Scroll down to see each page.
IASK is an international membership association of active Kinesiologists – a group of friends – who convey worldwide the spirit and ideals of Kinesiology. IASK brings together practitioners of all forms of Kinesiology.
The goals of IASK are:
- to establish the professional image of kinesiology worldwide
- to offer a platform for international exchange of personal and professional experiences
- to organize international conferences and meetings
- to be a forum for the introduction and discussion of new kinesiology techniques
- to provide guidance to allow practitioners to assume their personal responsibility, based on the IASK Code of Ethics.
The members of IASK support, inspire and enrich each other in their own personal development and professional work. The abundance of knowledge and experience worldwide can, through sharing, become an invaluable source of productivity and creative growth.
IASK – CODE OF ETHICS
- I work with my clients in integrity and uphold professional confidentiality.
- I do not diagnose, prescribe or treat unless I have a license to do so.
- I use muscle-testing for bio-feedback purposes related to client education.
- I act in a manner which reflects my respect and esteem for my clients, students and colleagues.
- I take responsibility for my continued growth and development.
CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP TO IASK
“Specialized Kinesiology is the art of assessing the energetic systems of a person by using precision muscle testing as a biofeedback mechanism. Using the same feedback and Specialized Kinesiology methods, a Specialized Kinesiologist
identifies appropriate protocols for promoting, restoring and maintaining balance within these energetic systems. The Practitioner uses an educational model to improve his/her clients’ awareness and willingness to foster their own wellbeing.”
Offered by the Board of Directors for outstanding contribution to IASK and the field of Specialized Kinesiology [Art. 6 a].
Open to anyone or to any organization supporting and wishing to contribute to IASK`s work and aims [Art. 6 a] .
Forms to be sent back
- Form for website listing-English
- English – IASK – Practitioner Membership Packet
- English – IASK – Association Membership Packet
Scan and send by e-mail
Paying by Bank transfer (SEPA or please take care of any bank charges) :
IASK BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00010053273 64
Adresse: BNP Paribas – Saint-Etienne France
BIC / SWIFT: BNPAFRPPETI
IBAN:FR76 3000 4020 4300 0100 5327 364
Sort Code: 02043